Monday 11 January 2016

Another legend dies

Well today we learnt that David Bowie had lost his fight with cancer. He is the first popstar after Cliff Richard to remain current in 4 decades, he trod the the path that many then followed. For a brit, he did wonders promoting british music abroad.

Aside from the sadness, we have had a multitude of professional visitors this week, the mouse man was back to eliminate scouse mouse once and for all, but more than that, we had a bloke that filled all of the cracks and holes in the house to prevent ingress or in fact egress for the said mouse with expandable foam. I had this vision like a cartoon, where this mouse was slowly expanding as it took on the foam and somewhere there is this giant mouse almost solid now with foam.He cant get out, that is for sure, but dont worry readers he has an almost limitless ( in mouse terms) of nice blue sweeties to go at. so we will see. The screaming in the Johnson household would have been reduced as the Mrs Johnson has had a cold and Mucus cough all week so she couldnt have screamed even if she had wanted to. This mouse has proven elusive in the past so we will have to wait and see.

On the job front, something weird happenned today. I applied for a job attached my CV, but once the application had been sent, I realised that the Cv that had been sent wasnt quite my own. I was sent a CV to copy for format and content, and all I had to do was change it, I had, but the computer hadnt saved it. The recruiter rang for a chat, whereupon the mistake came to light. I forwarded the proper CV and now they are finding work for me ,so that at least remains positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment